lead planner + designer
I'm from a quaint town in Southern California where I live with my husband and three fur babies.
- Family time soothes my soul
- Roseé wine + herbal teas nourish my body
- I love to design so I'm a believer in exploring new places and going on adventures in order to grow
- Sausalito + the Amalfi Coast are my two fave places on this planet
- The ocean waves move my heart
- I'm always down for sushi
- Reese's 2 Peanut Butter Cups are my guilty pleasure (but I do share one with Eric every time)
- I turn to the bible for personal + business decisions
WHEN IN DOUBT GO WITH WHITE
I am very fortunate to have found a passion in a business where I get to serve others. Helping you two manage the stresses of your wedding so that you could peacefully profess your vows lie at the heart of this business. I truly enjoy getting to know both your styles to orchestrate and produce an authentic celebration reflective of who you are as one.
p.s. private estate weddings and coastal venues are my absolute fave- they present challenges but the intimacy and flexibility they lend make the perfect setting for the best day of your life.
follow along behind the scenes at michelle isabel & co
Katlin has a heart a gold and a bubbly personality. Her commitment to each and every one of our clients is what makes her special. She is a team player and strives to work in harmony with each and every vendor at each wedding. She's been wedding planning since 2015 and with her experience and excellent client service, she's been an invaluable addition to our team.
Disneyland is her guilty pleasure. Whenever she has a day off, that's where she likes to spend it. Whether it's through people-watching, riding rides, or just grabbing lunch, It's her favorite place to spend time. Her favorite colors are Bubble Gum Pink and Tiffany Blue. One of her favorite books is The Secret. She loves anything Nicholas Sparks,...She says, "Honestly, the sappier, the better. I love a good love story!"